Your Website Is Your Digital Storefront
It’s time to grow.
The days of brick-and-mortar stores are quickly changing in today’s digital global market. Your website is often the first impression on your customers. How well your website is designed can have a direct impact on your brand image, ability to sell, and the ability to close business. Most people determine their interest in you as well as how legitimate you are as a company based on your website without ever talking to you.
Let’s build a website that fits your brand, budget, and aspirations, together.
Website Design & Development
“It’s Just a Website”
That’s something you’ll never hear the team at Katzcy say—ever. Your website is the most important marketing tool in your box. Period.
Investing in Your Website
Your website is your store. It needs to be maintained and kept fresh with interesting content and clean designs. But you don’t need to spend a whole lot of cash up front. We believe in building impactful, small websites that you can add to month after month—we call this a Lean Growth Website. This way your site grows as your business grows.
What is a “Lean Growth Website”?
It rarely makes sense anymore to develop a new website in full before launching it. At Katzcy, we believe in a Lean Growth Website where we start with a “Phase 1” website that serves your needs and sets a solid foundation for growth.
And in most cases, we do this in less than 2 months. Each month following the launch, we can identify data-driven needs and incrementally grow your site to fit your brand evolution.
We Are Designers & Developers
Our website team is made up of industry-experienced designers and developers that create beautiful and effective websites that drive traffic, leads, and conversions.
You have many options to choose from—some companies will offer you cookie-cutter templates to pick from at low prices but lack the website writers needed to create a great site. Other, larger agencies will quote you close to $100,000 or more with a delivery date in 4–6 months for a custom website that will then cost you $20,000–$25,000 a month to maintain.
How Katzcy is Different:
- A Lean Growth Website is our secret. We build you a website in 4–6 weeks that includes design, development, and copywriting
- Planning gives us speed. We work collaboratively with your team at the onset to determine website objectives, goals, and expected growth
- SEO is in our DNA. We integrate SEO best practices into the website design at the start, which ensures you start your traffic on the right footing.
- Metrics is our guide. We leverage technology and design to measure how traffic is actually working on your site.
- An array of complementing services. We offer a variety of digital marketing services to help you build digital bridges to your website—either through backlink building, digital ads, or product placement.
Responsive Web Design
Always Be Accessible
Responsive web design is no longer a nice-to-have feature for your website. It’s a critical element for the most important marketing tool in your box—your website. With thousands of distinct devices, a multitude of operating system versions, and several major browser engines, there are literally tens of thousands of possible browser-platform-device combinations. At Katzcy, we make sure you always have your best face on.
Benefits of Responsive Web Design
A high-quality web experience across all devices and platforms builds positive brand recognition and trust with your consumers. And it’s not just about how you look to your customers. It’s also about how you perform—for Google. Google’s algorithm rewards responsive web design with higher rankings.
With a responsive web design, you get:
- Increased traffic to your website
- Higher conversion rates and quality of conversions
- Lower bounce rates
- Improved SEO
- Better customer experiences
- Increased sales
UI/UX Design & Analysis
It’s Pretty, But Does It Work?
User Interface Design, or UI Design, isn’t just about making an evocative web design. It’s about making a design that works for you and with your customers. The design team at Katzcy is made up of creative minds that design for purpose. Whether we’re starting from scratch, uplifting an existing design, or adding new functionality to your website, UI Design Best Practices are always at the forefront of our designs.
Finding the Right Balance
User Experience (UX) Analysis is a data-driven view into how users are interacting with your website. If your landing page isn’t converting or no one is clicking on your call to action, it’s time to analyze your UX.
UX Analysis doesn’t have a one-size-fits-all solution. And it’s not a one-and-done process. Maintaining the usability of your website over time requires an active and interactive approach.
The team at Katzcy uses many different analytical tools to determine what adjustments to the User Interface will result in your website meeting your goals.
- Heat mapping
- A/B testing
- Google Analytics
- Market research
- User testing
- Other analytics tools
HubSpot CMS Development
All-in-One Marketing Hub
HubSpot’s CMS Hub allows you to leverage the awesome power of HubSpot to create and manage your website. Deliver personalized content for different visitors that is optimized for devices and conversions. CMS Hub also offers a 24/7 security team and out-of-the-box features like enterprise-class web application firewalls, SSL, custom CDN, SSO memberships, and more.
Katzcy Makes It Easy
As a HubSpot Gold Partner, Katzcy’s team of web developers, designers, and CRM experts are ready to design, develop, migrate, and maintain your HubSpot CRM website.
The Katzcy Team:
- Implements pixel-perfect custom designs into HubSpot’s CMS, using your designs or our in-house design team
- Leverages process-driven SEO best practices
- Builds custom HubL modules
- Ensures you benefit from the feature-rich HubSpot CMS suite of tools
WordPress Design & Development
Beautiful, Easy-to-Update Platform
At Katzcy, we’re big fans of WordPress. And with 37.5% of all websites on the internet using it, WordPress is by far the most popular Content Management System (CMS) out there. As an open source and community driven platform, WordPress is a fantastic choice for a multitude of businesses.
Is WordPress for you? Do you:
- Want a site with lots of capability potential for integrations, calculators, plugins, etc.?
- Want something that can be easily updated and maintained with fresh content?
- Prefer to manage security yourself?
- Want to keep the website on your own servers?
Experienced WordPress Designers & Developers
Whether we’re starting from scratch, migrating your website to WordPress, uplifting an existing website, or adding new functionality to your website, Katzcy has you covered.
Partnering with Katzcy on your WordPress website leverages years of industry experience in delivering websites that deliver results. Our team of developers and designers are well versed in design for and within WordPress.
WordPress Hosting & Maintenance
Hosting Made Easy
With Katzcy, you not only have your website hosted on an industry-leading WordPress service, but you also get the hands-on expertise of our web development team to personally ensure that your website delivers a top-notch user experience 24/7. Our team monitors your website daily and proactively performs maintenance to ensure it is always up-to-date and secure.
Katzcy + WP Engine
Katzcy partners with WP Engine, an industry leader in managed WordPress hosting that specializes in fast, reliable, and secure WordPress sites to secure your web presence.
Regardless of the package you choose, we:
- Ensure functional compatibility for all plugins, themes, and WordPress versions before pushing changes to your live website
- Utilize uptime alert tools, so we always have a pulse on the performance of your website
More Than Maintenance
“I don’t want to break it!” said the client to the developer. We understand. We’re not just here to support you through major website changes, but for the day-to-day stuff too.
We can help you maintain your WordPress website with:
- Small website edits or changes
- Basic production design edits
- Correcting website browser issues
- Troubleshooting security issues
- Adding new plugins and functionality
- Plugin and core CMS updates and patches
- Basic training on how to use CMS platforms
- Monthly maintenance reports
Custom Web App Development
Customer Experience Is Key
Our developers can help you add that touch of website engagement and interaction to your site that will set you apart from your competitors. Whether it’s a survey, a ROI calculator, or a dynamic pricing table, these added touches can help you convert users and sell more.