Account Manager, Marketing Communications
Full-time or Part-time Position
Katzcy needs an Account Manager with direct experience in marketing communications and strategy for our growing client base. We are looking for people who love a challenge and are not afraid of tackling multiple projects for a variety of clients simultaneously. Experience working in the technology / cybersecurity space is a major plus – but not a deal breaker.
Our ideal candidate is an outstanding writer who has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while being flexible, team oriented and deadline conscious. If you are not afraid of getting work done, we want to hear from you.
Who is Katzcy?
We are a technology-focused marketing agency with a team of tech-savvy marketing experts who use an integrated approach to help our clients grow. We aren’t your typical marketing agency. We’re a growth coach, champion, and accelerator. We get to know our clients and their products and then use our experience selling, marketing, and consulting to help them make an immediate impact.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Devising and overseeing creative marketing campaigns that draw attention and promote subscriptions, events, and general brand awareness
- Leading strategy sessions with clients to develop compelling campaigns that raise awareness, generate leads and drive sales
- Preparing social content that stands out in today’s competitive social landscape
- Interpreting social media metrics and preparing/revising social strategies accordingly
- Working closely with the account team to ensure high quality and timely delivery of internal and external work to overall satisfaction of assigned clients and supervisors
- Overseeing the operational performance of accounts, ensuring quality work, deadlines are met, and budgets are adhered to
- Identifying emerging opportunities to add greater value for clients
- Preparing reporting formats that showcase firm efforts and meet client’s needs
- Writing marketing collateral, memos, research analyses, and case studies
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice
- 3+ years of related experience
- College degree in a business, marketing, communications field, or equivalent experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communications with expertise in both long- and short-form writing
- Strong understanding of communications planning, creation, publishing, monitoring and measurement methods and tools
- Proven experience in digital communications and content strategy for advertising, social media and web
- High competency with Microsoft office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience delivering and tracking campaigns in CRMs; direct experience with HubSpot and Marketo preferred
This position is fully remote. We are a bring your own device (BYOD) office and candidates need to provide a computer and phone. Home office stipend provided for full-time position.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Graphic Designer & Video Editor
Virtual, Part Time Position: 10-15 hours a week with growth potential
As a Digital Graphic Designer & Video Editor, you will be a key member of the Katzcy Creative Team and will help shape our client’s digital experiences by creating digital content for the web, social, and other digital platforms. We are looking for a self-starter who thinks creatively, strategically, and unconventionally while inspiring others on the team.
- Takes the lead on video projects—from concept to delivery—storyboard, design, animation, feedback, QA, and production.
- Stays up to date on current video trends and suggests ideas to help improve video content to increase engagement and reach.
- Develops graphics, illustrations, and other creative materials for the web, social, and other digital platforms.
- Assists the marketing team with edits to digital assets (videos, email, landing pages, content downloads) inside HubSpot, WordPress, or other web marketing tools.
- 5+ years experience in commercial digital graphic design
- 2+ years experience in video production
- BA/BS degree in Graphic Design or relevant field
- Strong video editing experience with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience with sound editing and mixing
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Experience developing strategic visual content for social media
- Experience with developing graphics, illustrations, videos, gifs, and other creative materials for web, social, and other digital platforms
- Ability to be a strong team player
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Portfolio of relevant work required
Nice-to-have Skills (not required):
- UX/UI/responsive web design
- Front-end web development (HTML, CSS)
- PowerPoint and Word template design
- HubSpot CMS
- Canva experience
- Designing for virtual events
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio of relevant work to email@example.com.