Digital Graphic Designer & Video Editor
Virtual, Part Time Position: 10-15 hours a week with growth potential
As aDigital Graphic Designer & Video Editor, you will be a key member of the Katzcy Creative Team and will help shape our client’s digital experiences by creating digital content for the web, social, and other digital platforms. We are looking for a self-starter who thinks creatively, strategically, and unconventionally while inspiring others on the team.
- Takes the lead on video projects—from concept to delivery—storyboard, design, animation, feedback, QA, and production.
- Stays up to date on current video trends and suggests ideas to help improve video content to increase engagement and reach.
- Develops graphics, illustrations, and other creative materials for the web, social, and other digital platforms.
- Assists the marketing team with edits to digital assets (videos, email, landing pages, content downloads) inside HubSpot, WordPress, or other web marketing tools.
- 2+ years experience in video production and digital graphic design
- Strong video editing experience with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience with sound editing and mixing
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Experience developing strategic visual content for social media
- Experience with developing graphics, illustrations, videos, gifs, and other creative materials for web, social, and other digital platforms
- Ability to be a strong team player
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Portfolio of relevant work required
Nice-to-have Skills (not required):
- UX/UI/responsive web design
- Front-end web development (HTML, CSS)
- PowerPoint and Word template design
- HubSpot CMS
- Canva experience
- Designing for virtual events
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio of relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Event Marketing / Account Manager
THIS JOB IS VIRTUAL AND PART-TIME, ONLY BENEFITS ARE A FUN SUPPORTIVE TEAM WITH A SHARED MISSION TO HELP COMPANIES AND PEOPLE GROW
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Designing impactful and progressive events around cyber games and speakers
- Actively communicating with players, fans, coaches, and sponsors
- Managing all aspects of events in coordination with a strong marketing team
- Overseeing customer account management and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Contributing to a professional team of marketing and event experts
We are looking for a fun and innovative Events Manager to join our team to run a number of games, projects, and virtual events. The ideal candidate brings a bit of cybersecurity and IT experience and market contacts, expert event planning and coordination, strong communication skills with an eye for details, and a warm spirit that treats all stakeholders with compassion and respect. They should be comfortable speaking in front of small groups, with executives, and with students. They should be at ease with social media, communication channels like slack and discord, and enjoy being part of a community.
Events will come and go throughout the year. Some large and complex, and others simple and intimate. During slow periods, this person will be expected to manage short-term marketing projects and an account manager. Account managers will liaise with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), event management software, experienced at managing costs and delivery, have a flair for client communication, and have experience in the tech and cybersecurity industry, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Event Marketing Account Manager should collaborate with our CEO and Creative Team to achieve goals while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long run.
- Proven work experience as an Event Manager, Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience working virtually with clients and team in cybersecurity or tech fields
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce, Zoho CRM), Google Suite, and MS Office
- Experience delivering events that create impactful, memorable experiences
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Ability to manage project budgets
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Market experience in cybersecurity games, training, or workforce development
- Experience with sponsor management
- Technical background in IT, Telecommunications, Cybersecurity and 1-2 industries listed above
- Very tech-savvy. Comfortable with new marketing and communication technologies
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.